Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Officially Recognized by Academia!

Well, here we are with another post. I’ve gotta admit that I am forcing myself to do this right now. It’s actually pretty tough to do... I mean I’m on break... I really just wanna do my typical routine... Ahh, no, I’m actually gonna do something this time.
(gami8.webs.com)
                                                     Yes ladies, I am as cute as a polar bear

So I’ve got good news! Remember how this blog was originally supposed to be an assignment for my publication design class? Well, do you remember? Please answer me, internet void!
Well, I actually ended up getting a 100% on it. I was pretty excited. So yeah, my blog is officially smart. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) this is going to have to be a short entry. Tonight, we’re putting up the decorations on our Christmas tree! This has always been a tradition for our family, (as I’m sure it has been for a ton of other families, right?) so I better get to it. I look pretty stupid right now blogging while everyone is putting up ornaments. 

8 comments:

  1. YAAY Good job!! :)
    I remember. So now you have an answer from the internet void lol
    The polar bear is quite amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with decorating!!!! We get our tree on Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks Sarahs! haha :) Saturday seems a bit late to me, though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think your as cute a a polar bear. I think the polar bear is cuter. muhahahahahaha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know Liz, he's rather portly, don't you think?? haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not if it's an unobtainable dream Adam...

    ReplyDelete